Name: Rajat Kumar
Profile: Assistant Professor
Presently working as Department Cordinator of the department in Computer Science & Engineering and also SPOC NPTEL in Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida.
Earlier Worked as Assistant Professor in Computer Science & Engineering department of Skyline Institute of Engineering and Technology, Gr. Noida from Aug 2012 to Aug2018.
He is having great intrest in teaching subjects like Operating Systems and Object Oriented Programming.
Apart from that also qualified GATE 2009 and also conducting exams at university level .
10th & 12th
He has done 10th and 12 th in the year 2002 and 2004 respectively from C.B.S.E board.
He has done B.Tech in CSE from AEC AGRA which is under UPTU in the year 2010.
M. Tech in Engineering Systems (with specialization in Computer science) from Dayalbagh University, Agra U.P in 2012.
- Published a research paper in Usages of ABAP Antivirus software in Different type of users and version of Android [http://hustjournal.com/vol502021june-6/]
- Research paper on "Visualization Technologies, Cognition and Learner" in International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Communication and Technology (IJARSCT) Volume 6, Issue 1, June2021, DOI:https://doi.org/10.48175/IJARSCT-1335
- Published A Research Paper Entitled Chat Room in E-Commerce Application in IJARSCT, Volume 7, Issue 1, July 2021, DOI:https://doi.org/10.48175/IJARSCT-1663
- Presented paper on "Agent based security in cloud environment "International Conference On Emerging trends in Information Technology & Engineering Sciences (ICEITES 2016) organized by SIET, Greater Noida on 26-27th February, 2016.li>
- Presented paper on "Providing security to cloud database"in National Conference (Gyanodaya-2014) "NATURAL CALAMITIES AND MITIGATING STRATEGIES: OPTIONS FOR BETTER TOMORROW" organized by IEC Group of Institutions, Greater Noida on 29th March, 2014.
- Coordinated one day workshop on "R" conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, on 17 December 2019 as Course Coordinator, This training was organised by the Teaching Learning Centre (ICT) at IIT Bombay, funded by the Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT), MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Attended AICTE online course on "Exam Reforms" Organised by AICTE during 29 April to 2 May 2020.
- Attended One day Coordinators" Workshop on "R" on 12 October 2019 This training was organised by the Teaching Learning Centre, ICT at IIT Bombay, funded by the Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT), MHRD, Govt. of India
- Attended Workshop titled "Smart Classroom", conducted at the Department of CSE, IIT Bombay, 24-25 June 2019.
- Attended "Smart India hackathon 2019 software edition final round" as mentor of team "Robusto" of Dronacharya Group of Institution at GNIT Kolkata on 2nd and 3rd March 2019.
- Attended 1 day "SPOC FELICITATION WORKSHOP" organized by NPTEL at IIT Kanpur on January 19th 2019.
- Attended 1 day "AWSOME DAY ONLINE CONFERENCE" organized by Amazon Web Service on 31st October 2018.
- Attended 3 days Faculty Development Program for Student Induction Program for AICTE approved institutions is organized by AICTE from 26th June to 28th June 2018 at BSA, Mathura.
- Attended 1 day Faculty Development Programme on "Effective Leadership" organized by Wipro Technologies on 2nd April 2016 at SIET, Gr.Noida.
- Attended 1 day "SPOC FELICITATION WORKSHOP" organized by NPTEL at IIT Kanpur, Outreach Centre, NOIDA on 16th July 2022.
- Attended "Smart India hackathon 2019 software edition final round" as mentor of team "SPARTANS1" of Dronacharya Group of Institution at ACS College of Engineering Bengaluru from 24th to 26th August 2022.
- Attended " 9th National Level Exhibition and Project Competition (NLEPC) of INSPIRE Awards - MANAK " as Jury Member at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi,14th September 2022.
- Attended "17th FICCI Higher Education Summit 2022 " as Representative of Dronacharya Group of Institution at Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium, New Delhi,from 17th - 19th November 2022.